Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Belly Shot: 35 Weeks!

I know I have skipped a week of updating and seems like the way things are going I may not be able to get to this week either. But a lot has been going on, that I just haven't been able to keep up.

The least I can do is still maintain my belly shots. With preparation for the shower, the actual shower, me sick with the SHINGLES- yes, very awful and us moving this coming weekend I just haven't been able to keep up with life in general.

Anyway, whenever this update will happen, because at this point I am not even sure myself, everything will be explained and updated unless pregnancy brain hits me and I forget absolutely everything.

But for now here is fat, sick me at 35 weeks.

5 weeks to go... in hopes of possibly happening sooner! Probably won't happen, but I can hope right?
( soon as in after we move, we move then baby can come!)


2 comments:

  1. Катя, хорошенький животик!!! Держись, все будет хорошо!!! Наталья (работала с Евгением в МДА)

    ReplyDelete